The UNM Truman Health Services on-site pharmacy provides:
* Rapid access to your medication needs, including all specialty medications.
* Rapid refill capacity
* Financial and billing assistance to help you keep your medication costs as low as possible
* Copay search assistance that may help reduce or eliminate the entire copay(s) of your medication(s)
* Staff to work closely with your medical provider to help manage your disease state and medication.
* Retail on-site pick-up of medications
* Free shipping or delivery of medications (please contact us for details)
* Free unique blister packing for medications (please inquire at pharmacy for details)
Our on-site pharmacy is located at 801 Encino Place NE, Suite B-4, Albuquerque, NM 87102
General Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Closed on weekends
Call us at (505)925-0996 or Toll free (844)TRUMAN1 (878-6261)
Mail Order Pharmacy Services
UNM Truman Health Services works with Curant Health to make it easy for you to access your medication. Our pharmacists specialize in the medication used for HIV treatment and can help you understand side effects.
All pharmacy services at UNM Truman Health Services are mail-order. Unlike onsite pharmacies in Albuquerque, you can always count on UNM Truman Health Services to have the specific medication you need for managing HIV.
Refills at Our Academic Medical Center
Refills need to requested before running out of medication in order to maintain the highest level of medication adherence. Our case managers can help you find ways to integrate this task into your routine and lifestyle.
Contact Our Pharmacy Today
At UNM Truman Health Services, we are committed to providing a safe, judgment free place for people living with HIV to enhance their quality of life. Our pharmacy services are available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Contact us today to discuss your HIV prescriptions.